Conserva Irrigation won the Most Innovative Service Introduction award at the inaugural Franchise Innovation Awards, which was hosted by Franchise Update Media. This award ceremony honors the best franchising innovations in 2018.
The purpose of these annual awards is to select and celebrate the franchise brands that create and implement the most original and successful innovation tactics and strategies. A panel of 10 judges evaluated more than 90 nominees who are considered franchise innovators and game-changers.
The judges for the Franchise Innovation Awards include:
- Therese Thilgen – CEO and Co-founder of Franchise Update Media
- Michelle Rowan – President of Franchise Business Review
- Jon Chang – IBM Watson Global Product Marketer & NYU Adjunct Faculty of Social Media and Web Analytics
- Theresa Huszka – Senior Consultant at MSA Worldwide
- Darrell Johnson – CEO of FRANdata
- J.B. Bernstein – CEO of AviSight
- Diane Phibbs – Chief Content Officer at Franchise Update Media
- Eddy Goldberg – Managing Editor at Franchise Update Media
- Kerry Pipes – Executive Editor at Franchise Update Media
For more than three decades, Franchise Update Media has been a leader in the franchising industry, providing franchisors, suppliers, and opportunity seekers with information to achieve their franchise goals. The company produces two print magazines, four e-newsletters, several books, independent research, conferences, as well as online resources and educational websites that are geared toward franchising.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our irrigation franchise opportunity, contact Conserva Irrigation today at (804) 621-7167 today for more information on our award-winning brand.