On August 16, Conserva Irrigation® celebrated the one-year anniversary of its national franchise launch by signing five new franchise agreements and three expansion contracts, bringing the company to a total of 52 territories across the country. New to the list of markets is:
- Northwest Louisiana: Craig Ammons is the owner of Conserva Irrigation of Northwest Louisiana. The company’s core principles and goal of saving water every step of the way instantly attracted Ammons to the franchise.
- Chattanooga, TN: Miles Ledford owns the Chattanooga location and implements Conserva's five-step process to reduce water waste across irrigation systems in the local market.
- Central New Jersey: Chris Venneri is an irrigation services expert who owns Conserva Irrigation of Central New Jersey. Venneri has been in the industry for years and was drawn to the franchise by its environmentally responsible irrigation services.
- Ann Arbor, MI: Alex Perlman and Darnell Forte will be bringing Conserva Irrigation's services to the Ann Arbor market.
- North Dallas, TX: Mark Defoor is the owner of Conserva Irrigation of North Dallas. He is a longtime resident of Texas who is eager to bring a results-driven business to Dallas.
- Chicago, IL: David Berryhill owns Conserva Irrigation of Chicagoland and provides residents with an efficient and effective method for achieving a high-performing irrigation system.
- Tampa & St. Petersburg, FL: Already apart of the Conserva Irrigation family, Mike Ferrara expanded his territory to include Tampa and St. Petersburg. Ferrara has more than 25 years of experience in the irrigation industry.
- South Oklahoma City: Franchise owner Humberto Manzano added the South Oklahoma City territory to his Oklahoma City Conserva Irrigation business.
Speaking about the recently added franchise locations, Russ Jundt, founder of Conserva Irrigation, had the following to say, “Our team is thrilled to see the outstanding progress and nationwide growth Conserva Irrigation has experienced throughout the past year. The accomplishments we've achieved continue to motivate us to spread our services across the country, with new franchisees and entrepreneurs who share the same passion as us for reducing water waste in our industry. At the core of the company is our drive to create a brand that focuses on the importance of water conservation and the implementation of step-by-step assessments that can make long-lasting impacts throughout our communities."
The company’s commitment to reducing water waste and creating impactful results in the irrigation industry was recognized by the Irrigation Association when they recently awarded Conserva and the Target Corporation the prestigious 2018 Vanguard Award. This award honors an innovative project in the irrigation industry. After launching the sustainability project across more than 320 Target locations, Conserva has saved the retailer over 36 million gallons of water.
With support from Outdoor Living Brands, Conserva Irrigation is the only irrigation company in the nation that has a franchise business model focused on providing repair and maintenance services for commercial and residential sprinkler systems. Russ Jundt founded Conserva Irrigation in 2010 after he became disturbed by the substantial amount of water wasted by the typical irrigation system. To solve this issue, Jundt developed a proprietary process to audit irrigation systems. Known as the "System Efficiency Score," Jundt’s new method rates the water efficiency of a system based on a numerical scale. With this systemized approach, homeowners are able to understand how much water their sprinkler systems are wasting, in addition to what improvements to make to reduce water consumption and lower water bills.
Conserva Irrigation is seeking single- and multi-unit operators with a range of experience levels. The company is also looking for potential franchisees looking for add-on or conversion business opportunities. Those who are interested in owning a franchise should be willing to invest between $43,550 and $80,250. Conserva also offers incentives for veterans, multi-territory agreements, those with existing businesses, and employees of an existing franchisee.