At Conserva Irrigation, we understand the importance of trade shows. As irrigation franchise opportunity experts with years of experience, we believe it’s our duty to represent our values of professionalism, innovation, and responsibility whenever we get the chance. One of those changes is the 2018 Irrigation Show and Education Conference, taking place in Long Beach, California Dec. 3-7.
Our founder, Russ Jundt, recently spoke with Irrigation & Green Industry about the 2018 Irrigation Show and Education Conference, where he laid out why he believes it’s an important event to attend. As a well-known industry publication for landscape, irrigation, and maintenance contractors, Irrigation & Green Industry has serious reach, which is why Russ was so excited to talk to them about this special occasion. Russ explained his main reasons for attending the Irrigation Show, including:
- Collaborating with fellow professionals: The Irrigation Show and Education Conference is a phenomenal opportunity to meet and talk to other people in the irrigation field. As Russ discussed with Irrigation & Green Industry, the possibility for collaboration and shared practices that come out of these gatherings is invaluable.
- Learning opportunities: As Russ told Irrigation & Green Industry, “The Irrigation Show is a gathering of the best of the best in the irrigation industry. If you want to be the best, come learn from the best.”
- The Irrigation Association Awards Ceremony: This awards ceremony is a motivating factor for anyone looking to make a name for themselves in the irrigation industry. As Russ told the magazine, we have been lucky enough to be named the recipients of the 2018 Vanguard Award, and the chance to represent for our company and what we do is truly an honor.
- New Innovations: Staying up to date on the latest technology and trends is essential in any industry, and irrigation is no exception. The Irrigation Show offers hands-on experience with great products and the latest inventions you can’t find anywhere else.
- Many Opportunities: From networking to learning opportunities, to look at new innovations, you can make The Irrigation Show and Education Conference anything you want it to be. As Russ told Irrigation & Green Industry, “you can customize your experience,” thereby optimizing this opportunity for everything you want your business to get out of it.
Looking for irrigation and franchise opportunities? Want to know more about Conserva Irrigation®? Look at our website to find out more about what we do, and read Russ’s feature on the 2018 Irrigation Show and Education conference here.
At Conserva Irrigation, we take irrigation and conservation seriously and strive to give every customer the personalized experience they deserve. Call us today at (804) 621-7167 or contact us online to get started